By purchasing this product, the customer confirms to have read and agreed to the terms, rules and requirements related to operation, storage, transportation, maintenance and repair as well as warranty obligations with respect to this product as set forth in the manufacturer's accompanying documentation to the product.
The manufacturing company sets forth the warranty period 4 years following the sale date via retail network subject to the customer's ensuring compliance with the rules of transportation, storage, and operation of the product.
In case of any malfunction of the product through the fault of the Manufacturing company within the warranty period (4 years), the customer shall have the right to ship product back. Manufacture will replace or resolve issue if fault is deemed on manufacturing. Product will be shipped back to customer at manufacture cost.
The warranty servicing implies performance of activities related to elimination of defects in the product aimed to provide intended use of the product by the customer. The defects are eliminated either by replacing or repairing such a product or a part (component) thereof.
With the purpose of performing warranty servicing please contact the trade company where you purchased the product. If warranty servicing on the spot proves impossible, you will be provided with the necessary information regarding rendering of this service.
Manufacturer's warranty shall not apply in the following cases:
in case the customer fails to provide the product in complete according to the package contents specified in the User Manual or other relevant substituting document, including any components disassembled by the customer;
- in case of non-timely technical maintenance of the product by the customer (dust, mud, oil condensate, foreign particles);
- in case of causing external damage to the product by the customer ('damage' shall not apply to external changes of the product required for the product mounting);
- in case of altering the product design or further reworking of the product;
- in case of replacing and using parts, units and components of the product not prescribed by the manufacturing company;
- in case of other use of the product other than intended use;
- in case of the customer's violating product operation rules;
- in case of the customer's performing unauthorized repair of the product;
- in case of performing repair of the product by third persons unauthorized by the manufacturing company; - in case of warranty period (4 years) expiry;
- in case of the customer's violating transportation rules assuring prevention of damaging and/or destruction of the product;
- in case of the customer's violating product storage rules;
- in case of performing unlawful actions by third persons with respect to the product;
- in case of force majeure (fire, flood, earthquake, war, hostilities of any kind, blockade);
- in case of unavailable warranty card;
- in case of unavailable payment document to confirm the purchase with indication of the sale date.
The manufacturing company shall be responsible for defects arising through its fault prior to the moment of transferring the product to the ownership of the customer. The manufacturing company shall not be responsible for defects arising after transferring the product to the customer and caused by the customer's violating the rules of transportation, storage, operation of the product, or by actions of third persons, an accident or force majeure circumstances.